Hari's CornerHumour, comics, tech, law, software, reviews, essays, articles and HOWTOs intermingled with random philosophy now and then
Law and paperwork go together like bread and butter
People and society by
Posted on Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 21:28 IST (last updated: Fri, Feb 4, 2011 @ 21:28 IST)
In this series
- Why Contempt of Court ought not be diluted or removed
- In favour of retaining criminal defamation laws
- Supreme Court upholds freedom of speech
- The slippery slope of "Justice"
- The concept of preliminary objections in Law
- The Art of being in Two Places at once
- Interpreting Law and its pitfalls
- Drafting legal pleadings - an overview
- The art of drafting contracts
- Two methods of learning in the legal profession
- பாரம்பரிய அறிவும், அறிவுசார் சொத்துரிமைச் சட்டமும்
- வீண் பேச்சால் விபரீதம்
- Law and paperwork go together like bread and butter
- ஒரு வழக்கை நடத்துவதற்கு ஏன் வழக்கறிஞர் தேவை?
- The 3 Ds of the legal profession
- Is occasional swift justice a failure of law?
- Contempt of Court - an overview
- Chemical pollution caused by industries: why they invite heavy sanctions
- Business law - the most boring aspect of law
- Legal ethics: how can a lawyer defend the guilty?
- Criminal jurisprudence and the presumption of innocence
- Is tolerance a legal virtue?
- Road accident cases - how to deal with emergencies
- Blogging in anger and its legal implications
- Common wrong assumptions by amateur internet "lawyers"
- On Legal Opinions