Hari's CornerHumour, comics, tech, law, software, reviews, essays, articles and HOWTOs intermingled with random philosophy now and then
My reviews site is powered by BiaWeb static CMS
My software by
Posted on Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 22:05 IST (last updated: Tue, Mar 23, 2010 @ 22:07 IST)
- Each article now has a creation/modification date. Earlier this was not possible as using the source file modification date was not a reliable method to determine the date of creation.
- Each article now has a visible star rating. So there is now no problem in seeing which books/movies/TV shows I rate highly without reading the full review
- The RSS feed is now auto-generated from the articles list in the database, instead of from a separate file.
- List of best-rated reviews in the sidebar.
- There is no longer a separate site-updates page which was superfluous and unnecessary extra work to maintain.
- Each review now has its own set of META keywords and descriptions. This will enhance site SEO for what it's worth.
- Better control over URLs generated.
- More control over site appearance through templates.
In this series
- BiaWeb Qt: Qt version of my static content manager
- BiaWeb dialog interface is now released
- BiaWeb - ncurses interface screenshots
- My reviews site is powered by BiaWeb static CMS
- BiaWeb - static website/blog creation tool