Hari's CornerHumour, comics, tech, law, software, reviews, essays, articles and HOWTOs intermingled with random philosophy now and then
Two methods of learning in the legal profession
People and society by
Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 20:20 IST (last updated: Wed, Aug 17, 2011 @ 20:49 IST)
In this series
- In favour of retaining criminal defamation laws
- Supreme Court upholds freedom of speech
- The slippery slope of "Justice"
- The concept of preliminary objections in Law
- The Art of being in Two Places at once
- Interpreting Law and its pitfalls
- Drafting legal pleadings - an overview
- The art of drafting contracts
- Two methods of learning in the legal profession
- பாரம்பரிய அறிவும், அறிவுசார் சொத்துரிமைச் சட்டமும்
- வீண் பேச்சால் விபரீதம்
- Law and paperwork go together like bread and butter
- ஒரு வழக்கை நடத்துவதற்கு ஏன் வழக்கறிஞர் தேவை?
- The 3 Ds of the legal profession
- Is occasional swift justice a failure of law?
- Contempt of Court - an overview
- Chemical pollution caused by industries: why they invite heavy sanctions
- Business law - the most boring aspect of law
- Legal ethics: how can a lawyer defend the guilty?
- Criminal jurisprudence and the presumption of innocence
- Is tolerance a legal virtue?
- Road accident cases - how to deal with emergencies
- Blogging in anger and its legal implications
- Common wrong assumptions by amateur internet "lawyers"
- On Legal Opinions