Hari's CornerHumour, comics, tech, law, software, reviews, essays, articles and HOWTOs intermingled with random philosophy now and then
Posted on Sat, Jan 7, 2006 at 09:48 IST (last updated: Fri, May 29, 2009 @ 21:23 IST)
Curriculum vitae: Wrestler, body-builder and trainer.
Daily diet: 20 raw eggs for breakfast, 10 glasses of milk, 50 sandwiches. 5 chicken legs and 2 plates of mutton biriyani for lunch. Dinner: 5 glasses of buttermilk, 3 omlettes and plenty of black tea (good for the heart).
Favourite job: Challenging the public for championship matches and prize-fights. Occasionally "trains" prospective young talents. Add your own thoughts here!
In this series
- Cartoon caricature of a maami
- Caricature of Brahmin/iyengar uncle
- Concept art - don
- Vedic brahmin boy
- Concept Art: Tomboy
- Concept Art: Tough Woman
- Concept art: Little Brat
- Concept portrait - Intellectual Uncle
- Sherlock Holmes caricature
- Wrestler - a caricature
- Yoga Master
- Muscular martial arts guy with funny hair
- Funny advocate/barrister
- Who is he?
- "Blade" Mani
- Thavil Vidvaan Senaththur Sethuraman
- Professor Das
- Pathinettupatti Zameendar Ramaraajapandiyan
- Kaviyappa Kabeerdasan
- Stylebabu Venkiramanna
- Velu Naicker
- SP Rajadurai
- Mark Anthony
- Vakkil Varadarajan
- 'Bayilwan' Balaguru
- Bhoopathy the boss
- First cartoon: Raakaa the rogue